Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Why in english?

Maybe some people are wondering why I am writing in english on this weblog. I know I am.. I think it is because the main idea behind the weblog has been to report about my life in the USA. Since all communications about this are in english and basically my entire education is in english as well, it seems rather natural to write about it in english. Even though at the moment I am still in the Netherlands. For uniformity reasons all posts are in the same language, which sometimes strikes me as being silly because I am dutch and most of the readers will be as well. I think most dutch people however will understand my english and of course comments can be made in any language you prefer. Although I will only understand dutch, english, german and a tiny bit of french :P

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:29 PM

    I personally think English is a great choice of language:)

    ReplyDelete