Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My fame is spreading...

I discovered something strange today. I tried a search with google on my name to see whether this blog would turn up and I discovered that a thesis I did more than a year ago on mirror neurons was part of a website on autism... Although I am not really happy with the quality of this paper (I could do better now, but then again that's what education is all about :P), it is fun to find my work on the internet without having anything to do with it myself. The "famous paper" can be found here, but it must be noted that unfortunately enough the neurobiological arguments in the discussion are kind of poor, which gives the paper a kind of neuropsychology appraoch. Not really something I usually like to do, but as I said before; it was a year ago and I am still growing into this science thing... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment