Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My bike seems to be tired with life...

I think I have bad karma this week or maybe my bike just started disliking me... Since its magical refusal to operate properly last saturday night, which resulted in me having to walk home from a party in the middle of the night, it took me a while to get it working again. I have only been able to enjoy it one day when I discovered the hard way that ice and snow are slippery... Another repair had to be done. Thank god for all those lazy students that just leave their wrecked bikes in front of the students housing complex, it truly is a rich pool for replacement parts :) So for now, I have a working bike, but it seems only a matter of time before new repairs are needed....

2 comments:

  1. Well, it took two days and I could get my toolbox again.... Maybe I just need to get another bike....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picked up another bike today, 20 euros for a bike and 5 for some paint and for now I won't have to worry about my bike deciding to take a rest without consulting me first :P

    ReplyDelete