Monday, June 20, 2005

Multnomah Falls

Sunday, we decided not to work and enjoy the nice weather instead. We went down to the Columbia River Gorge and Multnomah Falls.

So after a month I finally acted like a tourist as I was walking around with my camera on a sunny day. It's a very beautiful scenery. There are some nice wetlands along the river that might interest a couple of my biology friends but have merely an esthetic value to me. Nevertheless I enjoyed myself.

At Multnomah Falls there was something going on that included music and all kinds of volunteers with stands. The kids got to make a necklace and saw Smokey the Bear (which was both scary and interesting). On the way back they fell asleep in the car within minutes, exhausted from a day of impressions. It is good to know the area is so beautiful and I am happy I will have some more time to explore...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:11 AM

    WOWY! looking pretty pretty!Can we go there in august? pleaeaeaease??

    ReplyDelete