Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Animals and iPod


Last night I saw a raccoon strolling around the backyard. Kind of weird to realize they are walking around here freely, there are also a lot of squirrels, my lab is surrounded by deer and I'm told there are also lynxes in the area. Then again I was also told that it would be sunny from may to november....

Less fun; my iPod broke down yesterday. It still plays without any problems, it is just not recognized by any computer as an iPod. Pretty annoying, because this means I can not change the music that is on it. I did a diagnostic show and it told me my hard drive is damaged. Fortunately it is still under warranty for one more month, so I will have go to an apple store and see what they can do for me. It will probably mean I will lose the 38 gb of music that is on it. That is not too bad, because I still have it on my computer..... which is in the Netherlands... We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment