Thursday, October 06, 2005

New music

I'm in a Toy Dolls mood today, hence the new music... Might go and get myself the new album this afternoon...

And if you still haven't made the transition from internet explorer to firefox, then... ah well...your (bad) choice. Thanks to Edwin for pointing my attention to it, I might try a new Linux distro when I get home. Ubuntu might just do all I want from an OS, there appears to be an open source alternative for practically all software I use so this just might be enough to get rid of windows after all and run a 100% free OS.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:27 AM

    nieuwe suicide machines:
    War Profiteering Is Killing Us All

    nieuwe satanic surfers:
    taste the poison

    heb alleen de eerste nog ff snel geluisterd.. klonk goed.

    die andere is nog binnen aan t komen :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:11 AM

    http://www.fatwreck.com/albumdetail.php3?sd=&cat_num=699

    nieuwe mp3 van lagwagon
    meer oldskool
    i like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yeah the last Toy Dolls; "our last album" is great again. Europe's "the final countdown" on the kazoo?! Gotta love those old Brittish punks

    ReplyDelete