Monday, April 11, 2005

Culture and science

It's been a while but I've been kind of busy. I actually still am, but working for 24h a day would be wrong (even for me). Last sunday my friends and I went downtown to take part in one of the city's "Cultural Sundays". Museums were open (and entrance was free) and there were lectures, theater, music performances and special expositions everywhere. It was all fun, but I especially liked the lecture on the comparison of microscopic photos and famous artworks.

Today I got the good news that the second guy I invited to look at my room liked it enough to want to live here and pay my rent while I am in the USA. I spend half the day processing data the wrong way. I made a little mistake in writing the script for the processing, so I spend the second half of the day making up for my mistake..

I'm finished now, so there's some time to post and relax. Tomorrow morning I'll take an early train to Roterdam and the science-circus starts again :P

No comments:

Post a Comment