Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Punk in Amsterdam

The time to go back to the Netherlands is getting closer and thanks to my brother I have tickets to some nice upcoming concerts. I am going to see Lagwagon on january 9th. I have seen them many times before, but it was never dissappointing. The best thing is Bo (well, actually Tim) managed to get me tickets for Me First and The Gimme Gimmes. Why is this so great? Well first of all it's an awesome band. A sideproject with members of Swingin' Utters, NOFX, Lagwagon and the Foo Fighters, playing only covers. Second; because it's a project band they don't tour very often. Third; their original tour did Portland in april (when I was in the Netherlands) and Amsterdam in september (when I was in Portland) . But the show in Amsterdam got cancelled and later postponed to may 5th. So luckily now I can go. Oh, and both shows are in De Melkweg in Amsterdam, which is my favourite club of all time.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:25 AM

    yeah :D
    en ze zijn zo cool live :D

    ReplyDelete